Automatic Discharge Fixed Clean Agent Fire Extinguisher – CG Series.
25 to 1,000 cu. ft. HFC-227ea and FK-5-1-12 Models Available.
- Protects engine rooms and machinery spaces up to 1000 cubic feet
- Pre-engineered, total flooding system
- The safest way to combat an engine room fire
- Automatic discharge at 175°F (79°C)
- HFC-227ea – effective Halon replacement clean agent
- FK-5-1-12 clean extinguishing agent is more environmentally friendly with a lower global warming potential
- No water or powdery residue
- Includes powder coated mounting bracket and 2 in. helm display
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- USCG, Factory Mutual, ISO RINA, and Bureau Veritas Approved
Selecting Your System
1. Determine the volume of your engine compartment in cubic feet or cubic meters, L x W x H. Do NOT deduct for engines, fixed tanks, or other equipment.
2. Choose your model from the Model/Size Chart:
HFC-227ea Clean Agent | FK-5-1-12 Fire Protection Fluid
Example: CG20950227 = automatic discharge with optional manual discharge, 950 cubic feet coverage.
NOTE: When in doubt, always select the larger model size for adequate protection.
WARNING: Diesel-powered craft require installation of an Engine Shutdown System.
Optional Fire Extinguisher Accessories
NOTE: Fire extinguisher systems not available online. Please contact Fireboy at 616-735-9380.